- Do a project that uses the technology to your advantage by including audio, video, interactive media, etc.
- Use a slideshow program like Power-Point or Keynote to dislay your project. A slideshow program lets the judge go back and forthe to review information.
- Turn in a folder for the project. The folder must contain:
- Two CD roms with burned copies of the project slidewhow. The CDs shoudl have the project name and format (MAC or PC) written on them. Please test the CDs before submitting them
- A hard copy rintout of the slideshow (print slides) in case of technical difficulties.
- A hard copy of the journal.